La República Catalana

News Comment/COMENTARI AL DIA

Spain Steals 98%, Catalonia the Other 2%/ESPANYA ROBA EL 98%, CATALUNYA EL 2% RESTANT

Spain Steals 98%, Catalonia the Other 2%

Rajoy congrsDenialist Mariano Rajoy bans Catalans from voting and refuses to answer where the black money he received from the PP came from and what it was for. Below: Denialist Jordi Pujol blames his corruption on his father who died 30 years ago while he refuses to answer questions at the Catalan Parliament.

Corruption is the main worry of Spaniards and also the subject by which Spain is best known, together with banning Catalans from voting. The four main autonomies controlled by PP and PSOE concentrate the absolute majority of corruption: Andalusia, Madrid, Valencia and Galicia, while Catalonia accounts for only 5% of the indictments in the last thirty years. However 96% of indicted politicians escape any punishment, and if so they were pardoned by Aznar (159 pardons) Zapatero (62) and Rajoy (12). 98% of the stolen taxes have been taken by the PP i PSOE, and only 2% by Catalan parties. It should be easier to put the Pujols in jail in independent Catalonia than in the Spain of PP and PSOE, which doubles Catalonia in corruption and impunity.

According to the EU, Spanish and Greek citizens are the most worried about corruption (63% answers), followed by Cyprus and Romania (57%) and, obviously, Italy (43%). The least worried are Denmark (3%), Germany and France (6%). 95% of Spaniards believe that corruption is widespread, increasing and the main international problem of Spain, ahead of unemployment and the economy. The world agrees, with Spain the most quoted on corruption, followed by South Africa and Italy. Transparency International places Denmark as the least corrupt, with Spain 40th, losing 20 places since 2002. Of the 584 court cases on corruption since 1984 only 20 of the 500 politicians on trial have been found guilty. 96% suffered no punishment and even worse Aznar pardoned 159, Zapatero 62 and Rajoy 11. The PP is the most corrupt party (39% of indictments) followed closely by PSOE (37%) while CiU and Esquerra could only contribute a miserly 5% of the indictments. 76% of corruption originated in PP and PSOE, with Catalonia accounting for 15 times less indictments. Distributed by autonomies, Andalusia (PSOE) had 26% of indictments and Madrid, Valencia and Galicia run by the PP 28%. Catalonia represented 8%. Municipal corruption reflected the same: Andalusia 23%, Madrid, Valencia and Galicia 30%, and Catalonia 6% of the indictments. Corruption per million inhabitants was 5 in Catalonia and 12 in Spain, more than double. In addition 98% of the stolen taxes landed in the hands of PP and PSOE, while Catalan politicians only managed to steal 2% of the total, ten times less than the economic weight of Catalonia.

http://www.ccncat.cat/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/CCN_Com-es-distribueix-la-corrupció-pol%C3%ADtica-a-Espanya.pdf

Espanya roba el 98%, Catalunya el 2% restant

pujol parlamentEl negacionista Jordi Pujol culpa de la seva corrupció al seu pare mort fa trenta anys mentre es nega contestar al Parlament de Catalunya. Primera foto: El negacionista Mariano Rajoy es nega a deixar votar als catalans i es nega contestar d’on ha sortit i per què cobrava diner negre del PP.

La corrupció és la principal preocupació dels espanyols i també el tema pel qual Espanya és més coneguda, junt a no deixar votar als catalans. Les quatre principals autonomies controlades pel PP i PSOE concentren la majoria absoluta de la corrupció: Andalusia, Madrid, València i Galícia, mentre Catalunya suma només el 5% dels imputats dels darrers 30 anys. Però el 96% dels polítics imputats escapa de ser condemnats, i quan ho són reben indults d’Aznar (159 indults) Zapatero (62) i Rajoy (12). El 98% dels impostos robats ho ha fet el PP i PSOE, i només el 2% partits catalans. Serà més fàcil posar a la presó els Pujol en una Catalunya independent que a l’Espanya del PP i PSOE, que dobla Catalunya en corrupció i impunitat.

Segons la UE els ciutadans espanyols i grecs són els més preocupats per la corrupció (63% respostes), seguits de Xipre i Romania (57%) i, evidentment, Itàlia (43%). Els menys afectats són Dinamarca (3%), Alemanya i França (6%). El 95% d’espanyols creu que la corrupció és generalitzada, en augment i el principal problema internacional d’Espanya, per sobre de l’atur i l’economia. El món ho veu igual amb Espanya el país més citat per corrupció, seguit de Sudàfrica i Itàlia. Transparency International situa Dinamarca com el menys corrupte i Espanya al número 40. Ha perdut 20 places des 2002. Dels 584 casos judicials de corrupció des de 1984 només 20 dels 500 polítics jutjats han estat condemnats. El 96% no ha patit sanció perquè a sobre Aznar n’ha indultat 159, Zapatero 62 i Rajoy 11. El PP és el partit més corrupte (39% dels imputats) seguit de prop pel PSOE (37%) mentre CiU i Esquerra sumen un esquifit 5% dels imputats. El 76% de la corrupció prové del PP i PSOE, mentre Catalunya té 15 vegades menys imputats. Per autonomies Andalusia (PSOE) té el 26% dels imputats i Madrid, València i Galícia del PP el 28%. Catalunya representa el 8%. La corrupció municipal reflexa el mateix: Andalusia 23%, Madrid, València i Galícia 30%, i Catalunya 6% dels imputats. La corrupció per milió d’habitants és 5 a Catalunya i 12 a Espanya, més del doble. El 98% dels impostos robats també ha anat a mans del PP i PSOE, mentre els polítics catalans només han pogut robar el 2% del total, deu vegades menys que el pes econòmic de Catalunya.

http://www.ccncat.cat/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/CCN_Com-es-distribueix-la-corrupció-pol%C3%ADtica-a-Espanya.pdf

7 October 2014 - Posted by | Economy/Economia, News comment/Comentari al dia, Politics/Política | , ,

2 Comments »

  1. Dades importants, gràcies.

    Like

    Comment by Salvador | 7 October 2014 | Reply

  2. Hola Lluitador, Tens que fer un partit polític, perquè jo ara penso que només donaria el meu suport a qui exposi “proposta electoral” Article 1 “Lluita contra la corrupció.” El 2% i el 98%? També hi tenim corrupció no mesurable amb diners, és a dir, concessions, subvencions, etc.

    Nota de l’editor: El jutge Vidal proposa una constitució catalana amb aquest punt primer. Les constitucions catalanes fins 1704 (les que va jurar Felip V el Perjur) ho tenien clar -qui roba ha de tornar deu vegades l’import. A veure què farien els Pujol! Una abraçada des de Suissa on creuen que la corrupució és un policia prenent un cafè gratis.

    Like

    Comment by Josep M. | 8 October 2014 | Reply


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: